We present you our partner – cryptocurrency exchange FTX. The FTX exchange is created by traders for traders, so it offers many innovative products.
The FTX exchange has a high-quality API that makes it possible to make reliable algorithms, they monitor the load on the core, there is protection against bots and DDoS attacks, an SSL certificate, as well as cold wallets. In addition, two-factor authentication is also available. Without its activation, it will be impossible to make a deposit.
The exchange worked smoothly in all situations on the market, which for algotraders is a significant advantage when other exchanges went offline not allowing to open and close positions.
Toget a 10% discount on the commission, register here
For additional commission discounts, check out this post
On the FTX exchange you can trade:
- Quarterly futures and perpetual futures for many coins, including BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP and USDT. Each coin has three futures: a contract that expires this quarter, a contract that expires in the next quarter, and a perpetual futures.
- Index futures for trading a subset of assets. Thus, the futures under the ticker symbol EXCH includes in its basket exchange tokens (BNB, HT, OKB, LEO and FTT), ALT – altcoins with large capitalization (ETH, EOS, BCH, BNB, LTC, XRP, TRX, DOT, LINK and ADA), MID – altcoins with medium capitalization, SHIT – altcoins with small capitalization, PRIV – private coins.
- Oil contracts – contracts are calculated at spot prices of the WTI (West Texas Intermediate) brand plus $ 100, which were added to the value of the futures to protect against probable negative fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- Tokens with leverage,they have special designations: BULL and BEAR. The first allow you to take long positions with a leverage of 3x, and the second – short. Such tokens are issued on the Ethereum blockchain in the ERC20 standard. The exchange automatically rebalances them daily to keep the shoulder near the target mark and prevent liquidations. Thus, you can trade, for example, BTC, ETH, LINK, XTZ, BNB and XRP.
- MOVE contracts are straddles (a combination of put-call options)whose strike price is equal to the time-weighted average price during the first hour of the expiration period, and the expiration price of the underlying asset is equal to the time-weighted average price during the last hour of the expiration period.
- Options are traded in the same way as futures. Users can gain long or short positions using leverage. During expiration, the futures contract is closed by the number of dollars equal to the expiration price.
- Spot market – allows users to buy /sell cryptocurrencies as on any exchange. Thus, you can trade, for example, BTC, ETH, LINK, XTZ, BNB and XRP.
- Bets on the outcome of events. The forecasting market is a tool that allows you to make a prediction of the probability of a certain event or parameter value.
- Tokenized shares of 60 largest companies, including: Tesla, Google, Facebook, Netflix and others.